Please read these terms of service carefully before using Knomics-biota. By using Knomics-biota, you signify that you have read, understood and are in agreement with these Terms. You also represent that you are the representative of any entity for which you are using Knomics-biota and that you are authorized by such entity to enter into a legal agreement on that entity’s behalf. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are not permitted to use Knomics-biota.
- Knomics-biota is a web-based computational service for visual and statistical analysis of human gut metagenomes. Knomics-biota is developed and maintained by the Knomics LLC.
- This service is provided in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The service may be used at your own risk. If you decide to use Knomics-biota in published work, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure the correctness and consistency of the data.
- We strive to provide correct analysis and privacy, but we cannot guarantee correctness of results, integrity of data, or privacy. We are not responsible for any regulations regarding human samples uploaded by users. We will try to provide results quickly and will try to inform users about wait times. We will inform users about changes to the system and the underlying data.
- We reserve the right to delete non-public data sets after 120 days.
- We reserve the right to reject data sets that are not complying with the purpose of Knomics-biota.
- We reserve the right to perform additional data analysis (e.g., search for the purpose of errors during the analysis or search for novel sequence errors to improve our sequence quality detection), in certain cases, utilize the results. We will never release user-provided data without consent or publish user data before the user.
- The user acknowledges the restrictions stated above and will cite Knomics-biota when reporting on work.
- The user acknowledges that data (including metadata) provided is correct and that the user either owns the data or has the permission of the owner to upload data and or publish data on Knomics-biota.
- You shall be solely responsible for the data that you transfer to or from Knomics-biota. You acknowledge that Knomics-biota shall not provide any data backup or recovery services and that you are solely responsible for maintaining the availability and integrity of any data you transfer to or from Knomics-biota.
- Knomics-biota is a research tool only, and you acknowledge and agree that you shall not use Knomics-biota for any clinical purpose, including for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any disease of impairment of, or the assessment of the health of, human beings.
- We reserve the right to curate and update public metadata.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify this Terms. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Terms. Knomics-biota will make a reasonable effort to contact users via email of any changes. Your continued use of Knomics-biota will be deemed acceptance thereof.
- Users agree not to share their account credentials, we reserve the right to disable accounts when there is evidence of account sharing.
Legal entity details: Knomics LLC, INN 7718308309, OGRN 5147746352133